Freeman Funeral Home has been a vital care-giving member of the Waynesboro, Leakesville, and Citronelle areas for eighty years. Our staff carries on the traditions begun so long ago, however we pride ourselves on not being limited by tradition. Many of our services are progressively modern.
Whether you seek the familiar traditional service, or wish to take a more unique, modern approach, we assure you that our driving force has been, and will continue to be dignified, personal and quality service.
- Independently Owned and Owner Operated
- 80 years in the Community
- Funeral Directors available in the community 24 hours a day
- Serving all faiths
- Handicapped accessible facilities
- Large, spacious chapel
- Personalized full-service care for Veterans and their families
Everything we do in our business, everything we are in our personal lives, focuses on holding this place and the people who live here in deep honor and respect.